Bail them out and they are yours!!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by cat and sweet max, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cat and sweet max

cat and sweet max Member

KeeKee is getting unplugged....again. And will also be getting a complete workup.

DD's cat is getting a biopsy done on the back of her throat. She has been getting treated for Stomatitis. But now, as the vet said, her throat looks like there was an explosion in there. :cry:

Did I tell you I need a car, and a roof, and a computer, and dental work, and taxes paid, and a tape recorder to tape my Dad's voice off the answering machine?!?

I really can't continue with all of this. They are both rescues and very sweet. But neither one started out that way. DD's cat was feral, when she was hit by a car, and the local PD asked to borrow a snow shovel, so he could put her up on a snowbank to die. Both pelvic bones were broken, so she spent weeks healing in a confined area, and over time, started to become tame. Now she is a love bug, when she isn't suffering from mouth pain.

Praying for divine intervention.

Sigh....

2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

God Cat...Sending prayers. I know the feeling after using all our resources to save our business we are now filing bankruptcy. We've been in business 30+ years...

3. cat and sweet max

cat and sweet max Member

I am so sorry Jeanne! That is like losing a child, AND your jobs. That must be heartwrenching. Keeping you both in my prayers.

Hugs and Healing,

Cat, Sweet Max, and gang

4. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks Cat I will take those prayers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.