bemmers health update

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by jkminn, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkminn

jkminn Member

Hey everyone :D
    This is just an update on bemmer since I haven't posted in over a year but he's doing really good! He's on 1.4 units which has been working for a while and I do periodic curves to make sure he's alright. He has an appt next week with the vet to get an abscess on his tooth fixed that seriously needs to be taken care of :smuggrin: he has some stinky breath lol. Otherwise he's eating good, peeing, and pooping good. I also just started working at a vets office that crosstrains - ironic ;):)
    I would like to say thank you though for everyone that helped me figure out what I was doing when he was diagnosed. I really don't think he wouldve stayed if it wasnt for everyone informing me on everything, because there was a lot that I learned from all of it. I'm just really grateful because its allowed me to take my cats health into my own hands with confidence, and I think its really pushed me into wanting to pursue animal health as a career, hence why I applied at a vets office in the first place :D:plol. Thanks for all your guys' help and I will be updating on occasion when I can. Good luck to everyone ! :bighug::bighug::cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.