Best deals on Probiocin, Azodyl and Pill Pockets got better

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Shirley and Ragnar, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shirley and Ragnar

Shirley and Ragnar Member

Just a note to let you know, the best deals on Probiocin, Azodyl, and Pills Pockets got better. ProbioticSmart used to mark them down 10% if we bought 12 (too many to keep until used up, at least the Probiocin), but they changed it to 6. This time I was going to order 4 Probiocin, 2 Pill Pockets, and one Azodyl, but saw that deal and got 6 Probiocin for $5 each and 6 PP for $4.50 each as well as the $25 Azodyl. Then, when they applied my "points," I had $2.61 from the last order, but for some reason they took off over $10! (Maybe it was for writing a review.) Shipping was free for a $50+ order (otherwise it's $5). I highly recommend them, and they are getting Denamarin in stock too, so I will be able to get it all in one place and pay no postage, rather than get each in a different place and pay postage on all of them (which actually used to be cheaper).

However, hocks.com is still the best source of syringes with half-unit markings as far as I know - and if you click their link on this website, FDMB gets a share. :smile: With the other meds, we might to best to use probioticsmart.com and donate the difference to FDMB, and I don't know if Hocks carries them anyway since they are more for people meds and these are vet meds. (No, I don't get any points for sharing this!! :razz: Just want to share a good thing.)

Blessings,

Shirley and Mr. Loveliest Creature In All Creation cat_pet_icon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.