? Best litter?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Connie Kaplan, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connie Kaplan

Connie Kaplan New Member

What do folks think is the best natural clumping litter for diabetic kitties? I've been using Ever Clean and it works good but gets stuck in Juniors toes and gets so Hard!

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

I LOVE Okocat clumping wood litter. I was a little scared to go to a wood litter after using clay forever, but I had become concerned about the clay for a few different reasons. I think it was @Squalliesmom that recommended it to me. It smells good (light wood smell) and clumps great. My sister was having issues with wet litter getting stuck on her cat's behind (he sits on it when he goes) and getting hard, so I recommended it to her, and it has solved that problem for her. I never thought I would be excited about a litter, but this one is so much better than the clay!!!

3. Kenai_21

Kenai_21 Member

Hello, my 8yr old male cat is picky in his litter so I've always stayed with Fresh Step. However since he's been a diabetic now for the past 10 months he's been tracking his poops all over the house. Never use to before. So I looked back at past posts and I read some good valid points. I'm gonna try gradually like switching hard to wet food so Rupert will still use the litter box. Dr. Elseys. Gonna mix some in his litter he likes until he's completely using different litter! Good luck on getting the info to best help you decide.

Connie Kaplan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.