Better regulated & Zobaline (Results)

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Bear & Lora, Feb 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bear & Lora

Bear & Lora Well-Known Member

Today is another momentous day.
    Bear has basically been handicapped since the end of September 2018, when his Diabetic Neuropathy set in.
    At his worst his front dew claws caught on the rugs and carpet, his back feet (hocks) were flat on the floor and his back was always arched like a hump back when he walked.
    Bear wouldn't walk much, couldn't run or jump.
    Our little girl cat Squantch has bullied him to the point that Bear would come to us for safety and flop at our feet.

Today the tables have turned and when Squantch started picking on Bear he took a stand and decided that was enough.
    He stood up for himself and when Squantch ran Bear (CHASED) her around the recliner, though the living room, down the hall into our bedroom and under the bed, with Squantch hissing the whole way.
    Crazy as this sounds it was an amazing and heart warming thing to behold, the chase and to see Bear three quarters of his body under the bed, only his butt visible with Squantch hissing in defense cowering under the bed.
    Finally, Bear is physically able to defend himself and showed Squantch he wasn't going to take her bullying anymore.

Also Bear jumped on the couch today. HOORAY! What wonderful progress today has shown!

(Bear is better regulated and started Zobaline for Diabetic Cats 11-17-18.)

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

I can only imagine how delighted you were to see Bear being more active and able to once again take a stand when he feels he needs to! I may need to borrow him to teach my boys that Menace is NOT the boss around here ALL the time! ;)

Bear & Lora likes this.
  3. Bear & Lora

Bear & Lora Well-Known Member

My husband Jeff doesn't laugh very often and while my hands were in dishwater he picked up my phone and started laughing.
    He said you need to read what Linda wrote and he laughed a little more.
    You definitely tickled his funny bone. :bighug:
    Menace you bad girl. Lol.

MrWorfMen's Mom likes this.
  4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Omg that's AMAZING

5. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Really happy to hear this amazing recovery
    How much zobaline did you give?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.