Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi Member

I feel like I’m a bit of a board hog here but...Gretchen is at 352 on the human monitor this am..about 10 1/2 hrs post last nights shot. What I’m wondering is the numbers here. Could that be lower on a pet monitor? I have ReLion Premier Blue but Advocate to arrive tomorrow.
    It is lower than yesterday’s reading at this time; 397.
    I’m just wondering....

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Human meters run lower then pet meters.

3. JanetNJ

Do you need help setting up a spreadsheet? I could tag people that know how to set it up for you

4. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Darn. I was hoping the opposite. I have read on the spread sheet...I just haven’t sat down and attempted it. I’m hoping I can do it all from phone as that is what I use. Crazy- I never turn my computer on anymore since I’ve been on a standstill with photography.

5. JanetNJ

You can use your phone, download the Google Sheets app

6. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Will do this afternoon. I did read the “directions” (for lack of a better word) and the numbers scared me away...then at the end it said not to let that scare you ha! Radiation physics I totally understand- but ask me to add 2+2.....no way

7. JanetNJ

What do you mean? What numbers?

8. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

ANY numbers. There no math in the chart though...just plugging in the numbers. It just “scared” me when I opened one.

Squalliesmom and JanetNJ like this.
  9. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

Just ask any questions you may have. There is a ss for human meters & one for pet meters. Just so you set up the right one. There’s no formulas used on this. Just hit the box & type in your numbers, or notes, for checking bg throughout the day or night is what the + hours are for. Example. I’ll do a bg test 4 hours after the morning dose to see what her bg is. That goes in the +4 slot. This charts the reaction throughout the cycle. Therefore seeing if an increase or decrease is necessary. You probably already knew this but just don’t make it harder than it is. Self explanatory...

10. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

I totally get that, numbers scare me, too, lol! :) I was terrified of setting up a spreadsheet, and pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to work with.;):)

11. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

12. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Ugh

13. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

I get too frustrated with stuff like this right now. Instead of saying Gretchen’s ss it says the entire dang link :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.