Bibo's mom is so grateful!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Taline & Bibo, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taline & Bibo

Taline & Bibo Member

Good Morning,
    It's been 48 hrs since Bibo's last insulin shot and just took his bg and it's 110. He seems playful and his skin looks so good. I thank God and you guys for helping me help Bibo with his diabetes. I'll be gone most of the day, but my husband will stop by during the day to give him small meals,after what you all suggested. My mom's spirit is great, especially when she heard that Bibo's doing good, I hope things will turn around for her too. Good day to all of you!

PS. Right before I left home, tested one more time, after feeding him, and it's 79. at +50. :smile: What a great day to start knowing that he's doing fine.

2. housecats4

housecats4 Well-Known Member

Sending Angels and Green healing light to both your mom and Bibo both to have a speedy recovery Kath

3. Jen & Squeak

Jen & Squeak Well-Known Member

Its called paying it forward and maybe one day you can too :)

Jen

4. Taline & Bibo

Taline & Bibo Member

I just came home, and immediately checked Bibos bg and it is 68. I'm so excited and grateful. He hasn't had a shot since 8/16 morning, which is 60 hours. And my mom's liver enzymes have come down a little, so that's a hope. Thanks for your good wishes.

5. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

woo hoo on both fronts!
    send our love to bibo and your mom. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.