Big hello from michigan!!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Randi & Effy, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randi & Effy

Randi & Effy Member

Hey everyone! My name is Randi.
    My sweet boy, Effy, was just diagnosed as diabetic last Wednesday. I'm still trying to deal with the guilt and feelings over his diagnosis. But very happy to find this site! I have no other cat momma friends so it's been hard not talking about this with anyone. My parents are kind of thrown off about me deciding to treat this as my boy is getting older. He's 11, and I don't think that constitutes as a reason to NOT treat him. I'm willing to do whatever it takes but have so many questions. I'm feeling very worried after trying almost all the vets in my town I still haven't found one that I feel comfortable and connect with on a personal level. So like I said, I'm super happy to find this site, you guys know what's up and i'm happy i'll have a community to come to. I'll be posting in the health forum after this for some answers to my smaller questions but figured i'd come do the intro first! Thanks for reading my crazy rant, lol!
    xo

2. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Welcome! 11 isn't old at all! Potentially has many years ahead! We are here if you have any questions

Randi & Effy likes this.
  3. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Welcome, Randi and Effy!

Randi & Effy likes this.
  4. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Welcome Randi and Effy! :cat:

Randi & Effy likes this.
  5. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

Welcome!! I think I might have thought 11 was old once upon a time, but there are plenty of kitties here who are years past that, so I've learned my lesson. :)

Randi & Effy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.