Biggs AMPS 58 - dosing question?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Johanna & Biggs, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johanna & Biggs

Johanna & Biggs New Member

I'm having a hard time getting a good dose for Biggs. Around Jan-20, he dropped too low to shoot, so I skipped and was surprised to see him staying green for a few days without shooting. I don't have tons of data, but it feels like he's able to keep himself green for a few days before he starts creeping into blue again. Wet food diet has played a huge role in this too.

So my new plan was/is to follow SLGS starting with a very low dose so I could sneak up on a number I felt comfortable shooting 2x a day. 0.25 isn't working since I don't feel comfortable shooting 50-70 when I can't be there to monitor. I imagine the sporadic shots I'm giving are not the best idea. I've read the stickies about depot, TR and SLGS a dozen times, I'm just having trouble incorporating this info given the cat I have.

Any suggestions are welcome!

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Would you be able to do 0.1u? If you are doing SLGS, then you would have reduced to 0.1u after the 50's and the 60's you saw.

3. Johanna & Biggs

Johanna & Biggs New Member

I can certainly try that, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.