Bix update & "hi" to all!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Finally made it to the library to check in after a busy past few days. Hope everyone is doing well! Bix is currently loving being around 124-125. These past few days he's only gone higher maybe every 2nd day or so. He has never responded much to low doses, so I'm afraid to shoot him on this kind of PS when the # seems to be steady. But hey, it's pretty close to non-diabetic so I am trying to be laid back about it. :)

Best wishes to all & furkids! I hope to be back in a couple days or so!!!!!!!!!

2. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Hey Joanna!! Hey Bixie!!

Glad you both are doing well and it sounds like Bix has found himself a nice number to settle in at!

3. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Hugs to you both! Yeah, Pru likes being the the low blues as well. Hope you have a great week!

Attached Files:

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

I know you're busy, but when you have a minute, could you introduce Buzz to the blues? ;-)

Glad to see you and hear about Bixie. I hope the blue trend continues. :mrgreen:

5. Steve and Blue

Steve and Blue Member

Hi Joanna. Great to hear Bix cat is feeling and doing well. Hopefully you get back to posting more often soon, as Blue and I both miss the Bix updates and the thought provoking 'musings' of yours. ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.