Black Friday Food Deals

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by tobakett, Nov 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tobakett

tobakett Member

Good morning! So I am the type to try and hunt deals and stock up while it's cheap and Chewy.com has got some good deals on cat food right now (including extra savings on Fancy Feast! Also Dr. Elseys clean protien dry kibble, which I dont use for regular feeding but I buy a small bag like twice a year because it works great for bribes as treats)

I noticed 2 brands that are half off, Miko and Tiny Tiger, both of which are not on the food chart. Was wondering if anyone has used these and if they diabetic friendly? Since my Gizmo gets in a tizzy and goes on a food strike if he has to eat the same thing more than 3-4 days in a row, I always keep a stock of different foods on hand to switch things up.

2. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Ana & Frosty (GA) Well-Known Member

Aww, boo! I just ordered enough FF for the month last week

3. Sylvie

Sylvie Member

the tiny tiger is a chewy/petsmart brand i think so it is normally half off on first case you order (buy one get one free right now for sale i believe). I bought the turkey and it was a total fail in our turkey loving household of 10. only one cat bothered eating any and probably only because it is all i put out during day. I put it out for 4 days in a row, 90% of it all went in trash in the end.. i honestly do not know why my cats didn't like it, it is basically fancy feast turkey giblets pate without the added color/flavorings, about the same texture as well but, more moist like past fancy feast use to be. doesn't smell as good as FF though, barely a smell really.

bought the miko chicken & turkey during black friday/cyber monday sale. Both of these brands are diabetic friendly, the miko one i chose was like 6% dry matter carbs and like under 2% carbs on as fed basis. from what i recall when reading rewiews yesterday, the chicken & veggies was the most liked and is same low carbs as others (quickly went out of stock yesterday though).. i bought this brand because it reminds me of fancy feast purely that one of my cat's likes, food looks the same in pics in a way but, doesn't have the gum and that M... vitamin K in it like fancy feast has. if your cat likes the FF purely or shredded foods, should like the miko too..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.