Blackie 07/01 +4 196

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Angela & Blackie & 3 Others, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I decided to test her at +4, despite my promise to her that I'd test her at +6 between AMPS and PMPS. She still has some soft stool, but it's not runny. I've got her on psyllium to help curb that. Not sure if it's the chicken flavor FF Classic that is still not agreeing with her system or what. I'll pick up some FF Classic Turkey & Giblets Feast this weekend, and try that for a week to see what happens. Still trying things.

I think with these #'s, the vet will see that I'm doing my best for her. I'm certainly not listening to my husband. He hasn't done any research on this, so basically, he's very ignorant with regards to a diabetic cat. And no, he won't read up on it.

2. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Angela - I reread through Blackie's SS and made a post to see if I can get some more eyes on your #'s. Read through it and tell me what you think. It's possible your 1 unit dose might have been slightly too high instead of slightly too low. I happened to have left the tab up and when I went back the +1 reading from a few days back caught my eye so I stopped an went through your #'s looking for trends.

Hope you don't mind :)

3. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Hope, I don't mind at all. You and the others have better trained eyes for this sort of thing than I do. I appreciate it. *HUGS*

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

You'd think DH would see what a difference changing the food has made... hmmm, hypo, any clue there that the LC food makes a difference? :roll: Sorry he is being a pain in the a**. Stay strong!!! :) I'll go peek at Hope's comments on the #s.

5. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Thanks, Joanna. I'm staying strong, and I'll do my best for my Blackie (aka "Lil Mama"... She's momma kitty to our 4 soon-to-be 9 yo "kittens").

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.