Blackie - Here we go again - +12 99

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't know if I should shoot 3.2 or 3.0.
    Here's a recap:
    3/15
    amps 355 3.4
    +7 124
    +12 102
    +13 pmps 141 3.0
    +6 415
    amps 379 3.2
    +6 193
    +10 124
    +12 99

Blackie is usually higher at night, so I really don't know what to think. We started zenequin abs on Friday, so I'm thinking that is lowering his needs. Any input is welcome. I'll check again at +12.5

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

+12.5 114
    +13 pmps 140 3.0

We'll see what tonight's number brings. I hope he's getting over the infection and his insulin needs are dropping. Paws crossed.

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Wow, that was quite a PMPS #! He really is a mystery, isn't he? Once again, you are doing awesome in the face of such diverse data. :) Keep us posted on how it goes and what tonight's cycle brings.

4. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice!!! (even if totally wonky, lol!!!) hard to say if that red # was from the dose too high (or too low), or a protest of all the pretty blue #s... looks like you got it perfect this morning though, so I'd say trust your instincts!!! glad to see all the blues!!! hopefully either infection clearing up, or maybe Mr. P. returns from vacation (?), or maybe some liver re-training, or all of the above will get him back in good #s and on a dose reduction path... go Blackie!!! :D

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Blackie still went high overnight, but not as high as the previous night.
    +6 301
    +11.5 322
    amps 335 3.0

DH won't be home today to check until about +10. So now I'll have to think about whether I should run home at lunch to check him. I think he'll be fine - it would just satisfy my curiosity.

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.