Blue 6/15- SOOO EXCITING!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Alexia and Blue, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

AMPS (with no shot the night before) 232 1u

PMPS 187!!!!!!!! We have our first no shoot night!

I seriously couldn't be more excited! And he RAN down the hall to get his food, ha, he hasn't done that in a while. Tonight is an extremely positive and confidence boosting night. The fact that I leave tomorrow knowing he had an incredible number tonight does make me feel better.

"Diabetes camp" at Hillary and Maui's starts tomorrow! If anyone sees Hillary posting here for the next two weeks it will be about Blue, help her out! She is new to PZI and might have questions! I will post something about it tomorrow as well.

2. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats, that is great news! Do you know you can go ahead and restest & then shoot once you get over your no-shoot level? That will help keep from losing progress overnight without any shot. I'm not 100% clear on what you did last night, but if he was up around 280 and then brought himself down to 230 with no insulin given, that is a really good sign! ;-) ;-) ;-) [anti-jinx]

I know he'll be in good hands with Hillary. Hope you have a great trip!!! :)

3. Pandasmom

Pandasmom Member

Yaay, good job!

Have fun at Hillary's house Blue! I'm sure it'll be awesome :smile:

Odiesmom

ps - wow, what a difference a week makes

4. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

Fantastic news! Have a good trip, Blue will be in excellent hands!

5. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Congrats! That is awesome, and I'm sure he will do great with Hillary while you are gone! Have a wonderful trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.