Blue 7/15 AMPS 138

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Alexia and Blue, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

I have been bad bad, so here are the last couple of days

7/13
    AMPS 135 0u/no shoot
    PMPS 122 0u

7/14
    AMPS 163 .4/1u
    PMPS 116 0u

7/15
    AMPS 138 0u
    PMPS 155 F .2/.5u

I gave him the .2 because it is the lowest number that I have shot, so it made me really nervous. I also still gave him 7% food. I got a lot of 3-5% foods, as long as we don't have to shoot tomorrow I will start giving it to him and hopefully that can get him in the greens! I have the Binky's canned food chart that I printed out in June right after he was diagnosed and when I was at the store today I noticed that the only FF on there are the Elegants-which are way too high. Does anyone know where the % is for the regular ones? We are on Friskies right now but they don't have anything lower than 3%, just in case we need to drop lower to get him lower. Hopefully my plan works.... nailbite_smile

2. Rob & Harley (GA)

Rob & Harley (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Alexia and Blue,

I think the FF list is on the old version of the Janet & Binky's site. But they changed the label and maybe the formula a while back. Search this site for that thread because I think people were having feeding issues with the new labels.

Harley eats Friskies too so I didn't follow it that closely. But now I'm looking into lower carb food than he's getting now too.

Robin

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice #s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you get a lower PS - close to shootable but a little low for comfort - you may already know this, but in case not, you can also try feeding a little and see if they will bring the # down on their own. If you feed and then test a couple hours later & the # isn't any lower, then you can shoot w/more comfort. And if the # is lower... yippee!!! Of course that doesn't work for a lot of people's schedules....

4. Alexia and Blue

Alexia and Blue Member

Thanks Robin! I got it, printing it out tomorrow!

Joanna, that is a really good idea, I hadn't thought of that. The reason why I still shot him tonight was because I was home and could test later, but if I had to leave I don't think I would have been able to feel comfortable with it just yet. It turned out to be looking good. We got a +3 100 and +6 108, so I could have given him a full dose, but I am glad that I didn't and found out for sure. Next time, I will definitely try to feed and see how that changes things, thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.