Hi Acrocat moms and dads, I'm a new member of the club. Bodie's IGF on Sept 12 was 505 nnmol. I haven't been able to find too many treatment options in or around Chicago and we are scheduled for an MRI at Medvet in ten days time. The internist specialist there tells me there that radiation is the only option. Bodie's dose of insulin is at 2.5 units which we're going to increase. He already has bigger paws and until last week he was rapidly losing weight. I managed to keep him at the same weight last week by feeding him lots of cooked chicken. That was a relief. I wonder how long I can put off making a decision about radiation and increasing his insulin.