Boomer 5/16/10

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Traci and Boomer, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

((((Traci)))) we miss u too, and Boomer very much.
    you're always welcomed here, always!

You'll know when you're ready for another kitty, you'll know it in your heart. (((hugs)))

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow once you get that connection with a cat...I have to stay away from the adoption center at Petco because I know I can't have another right now! It's great you have Dave and he gets it and is very supportive. Nice hearing from you. I wish you lived in California as it's not easy finding a sitter who can do shots.

3. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

(((Traci))) I've been thinking about you and Boomer all week. I'm glad to hear you're taking the time you need for yourself, and for Dave. And you have such a big heart, when your next kitty friend finds you, you'll know. Sometimes it happens right away, and sometimes it takes a while, but it WILL happen. You are definitely NOT cursed, you just have the heart and the ability to care for special kitties. That's why they find you--they know you'll love them more than anyone else could.

4. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Traci and Dave))))) I am so very sorry for your loss. May you, in time, come to think of Boomer with smiles, not tears. Fly free and land softly, sweet Boomer. wings_cat

5. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Traci, you will always be a part of the LL family! :YMHUG:

I'm so glad you and Dave can be there for each other.

6. BobsMom

BobsMom Member

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    wings_cat

7. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Thank you Nancy. I remember your situation with Bob; I had started on the board on 9-11 and I remember hoping and wishing that he'd get better. I am SO sorry for YOUR loss too. How are you doing now? Do you have any other cats? It's nice to see you here.

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Traci)))
    I just wanted to check in to see how you were doing.
    I saw your post about pet-sitting and I would take you up on that offer anytime. I would love to know someone as caring as you would be taking care of Putty. Lucky for me I am in the same state as you. :YMHUG:

9. Carol-Charlie

Carol-Charlie Well-Known Member

OMG.... I don't know where I'm looking lately... I just saw this... I just know how you feel, as Charlie was playing with me after (and during) dinner, and I had to help him leave about 1:30 - 2:00 am.... My heart feels your pain, my eyes are crying... I'm praying for you to get some rest and know that Boomer is grateful you were there to ease his travel across the bridge. My boy died of a 'stroke' blood clot also... He was screaming in pain... and trying to get to me, and couldn't walk.... Oh God I wish I could forget that look.

My baby and yours are together and whole, out of pain and running, playing tag... and waiting.

10. Traci and Boomer

Hah! Yes, we are in same state - except I'm not sure where Easton is!! What part of the state are you in?

11. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Traci just letting you know how much I am still thinking of you and Boomer ((((((HUGS)))))

12. Traci and Boomer

Hi Carol-

Seeing our cats in pain is a HORRIBLE thing. When it comes out of nowhere it's even worse. We are both very lucky to have been home and available to help them right away. With Boo that night things went bad FAST. Earlier I had gone out to eat and left him home thinking he was fine. Then a few hours later he was breathing strangely, couldn't walk and foaming at the mouth. Next the seizures. And I'm thinking what the hell is happening here????? It was too big for me to stop. Now I feel relieved to be able to go to work and not worry constantly about him - whether he's eating, in pain, etc.

13. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

(((Traci))) It is good to see you here. You and Boomer have been on my mind. You were such a devoted Mom to your boy.

14. Traci and Boomer

Hi Linda-

Would you like Boomer's leukeran? I'd love to donate it to someone who needs it. My only concern is shipping it because it's supposed to be kept cold. If you want it maybe we can come up with a way to ship it. I have 12 pills.

15. Simon & Sam

Simon & Sam Member

We are so sorry for your loss Traci and we send our sympathy and hugs to you and Dave.

Fly free sweet Boomer

Love

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.