"Broken" diabetic Moe

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by OLM Catnip Cottage, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLM Catnip Cottage

OLM Catnip Cottage Well-Known Member

Some of you may remember Moe, one of our diabetic foster cats (A DCIN cat) who got very ill shortly after coming into the Catnip Cottage and was in critical condition, hospitalized for several days. Many of you donated to help his vet care.

I am thrilled to tell you that Moe remains in great health still, is very happy and has transitioned completely to canned food. He is easy-to-please where food is concerned.

Moe recently accompanied me on a vacation to my Mom and Dad's house in Virginia and thrilled them with his friendly, social behavior and handsome debonnaire looks. He really enjoyed the trip, much like Tristan used to enjoy visits to Nana and Papa's.

Moe is another broken diabetic. He remains OTJ!

15 year old Moe is still available for adoption... He needs a purrever home!

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17755782

Don't forget our other "Broken" diabetic, Jacob (another DCIN cat) is still patiently waiting for his furr-ever home. Jacob is also FIV positive and has a heart murmer with mild thickening. He is 6 years young and doing marvelously!

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/15857885

2. Karen & Smokey(GA)

Karen & Smokey(GA) Well-Known Member

The write-up on Moe on Petfinder says he's on insulin....might want to edit that.

He's a pretty boy !

3. OLM Catnip Cottage

OLM Catnip Cottage Well-Known Member

I did. Petfinder didn't catch up with my edits yet. There is a bit of a lag. Check again in a bit.

4. tuckers mom

tuckers mom Well-Known Member

Maureen, thank you for always doing an amazing job with everything. I love the updates. I hope they both find their furrever homes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.