Buddy 2/20 AMPS 266

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly and Buddy, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Kelly and Buddy

Kelly and Buddy Member

Hope everyone is well. Life has been ridiculously crazy in my world so I am WAY behind on posting! Buddy still chugging along and, other that the large mass in his neck, shows no other signs of lymphoma. Fingers crossed he stays the course for a while!

Needless to say, Buddy is still up to his usual antics, which include opening the garbage cabinet to make sure there are no carbs waiting for him in the trashcan. LOL. This cat. @Sue and Luci - can you imagine if our two ever got together??? :joyful:

Buddy and Garbage Can.jpg

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

what a cute picture!

Kelly and Buddy likes this.
  3. Kelly and Buddy

Kelly and Buddy Member

Fortunately, this time he found an empty bag. I've lost count of how many times he has managed to open the cabinet and stuff himself with high-carb foods.

4. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

OMG! He's sure a cutie! And yes, it would be a free-for-all if these two got together - two cats on a contraband mission...all I can say is I applaud you for staying ahead of him. I've been super careful lately - we put everything except fruit in the fridge, the microwave or the cabinets...I even told my guests this week - please don't leave any food out anywhere! Luci is really bad about picking up on anything left out - no food is off limits for her (at least that's what she thinks!)...about the time I think I've got this ...she'll catch me at a thoughtless moment...so far, so good...

You hang in there with Buddy...tell him we're sending him our well wishes and to stay out of the trash...nothing good in there for a good looking guy like him! Give him some scritches for us... ((((hugs)))) to you both!! :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: