Buddy 2/26 AMPS 305

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly and Buddy, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Kelly and Buddy

Kelly and Buddy Member

Hopefully just a bounce from a quick dip in the lagoon last night!

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Buddy comes back down for you soon - but safely Buddy!

Kelly and Buddy likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Glad you got to see his lagoon trip last night!

4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Here's the link to yesterday's post for connectivity: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...ng-to-get-back-in-the-swing-of-things.211190/

Since Buddy has lymphoma, I would try extra hard to keep the high carb food (buns) away from him. Cancer likes carbs. It's a good idea to leave extra cat food out for him before you go to bed if you see him green. If you don't have an autofeeder, you can always freeze a little cube of cat food/water mix that he can eat later when it thaws.

Kelly and Buddy likes this.
  5. Kelly and Buddy

Kelly and Buddy Member

Just to clarify...he actually gets 40 grams of Friskies LC at + 3 and he gets 40 more grams at +6; that is the only reason why I went to bed in green. Knowing that, would you recommend any more food than that left out?

I seriously try to keep carbs away but I swear, he is SO sneaky. I set grocery bags down and BOOM he's in them and has the entire bag of buns out and on the floor in seconds. I am constantly on high alert; if I hear any sound of plastic while in another room I come running.