Buddy AMPS 373, PMPS 229, +3 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly and Buddy, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Kelly and Buddy

Kelly and Buddy Member

SO GLAD TO BE HOME.

Just got back from 2 days in New Orleans and a 5 day cruise to Mexico. I have worried for 6 months about leaving a diabetic cat that has been difficult to regulate, is microdosed, and is also is several months into a lymphoma diagnosis. Who knew all that would happen after planning for this trip!!

I have sacrificed so many things (with NO regrets) to care for my sweet Buddy but this was my son's senior trip and it will likely be the last time we do something like this for a while. I simply had to go.

We had a great time but I am so relieved to be home to take care of my (fur)boy for what will likely be the final months of his life. :( My biggest fear was that something would happen while I was gone and would not be here when Buddy made his way to the Rainbow Bridge. Fortunately, Buddy seems determined to use up every single one of his 9 lives!!!:)

Intentionally ran him slightly high while I was gone because I was so worried about having his caregiver having to deal with him going hypo. It killed me to see all the yellow and purples she was recording in the SS for me. I bumped his dose up this morning and I am determined to get him to the lagoon soon!

Hope all is well with all of you and your sugarbabies!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I am glad you had a good time and Buddy was safe. Give him a little cuddle from me. Here’s hoping he has lots of good quality time yet.:bighug:

Kelly and Buddy likes this.