Buddy's Mom needs help with dosing part 9

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Teresa & Buddy, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Thanks Teresa, still haven't decided 100% but have another month or two with current Prozinc vial. I don't know if I feel better after taking him either :confused:. Glad they didn't find anything but he's been acting weird since we got home :facepalm:

Teresa & Buddy likes this.
  2. Teresa & Buddy

Teresa & Buddy Well-Known Member

On 6/2/2017, was Buddy's 6 month anniversary with FDMB. He does not seem to be doing as well with his BG numbers as newer members of FDMB. I was not able to get on line yesterday to post Buddy's anniversary. His numbers were terrible yesterday. With the amount of insulin he is using we will not get very much time out of a vial. Maybe next post I will not complain as much.

3. Yong & Maury GA

Aww you are never complaining to us, Teresa! :bighug: I'm sorry Buddy's numbers are not doing well. How are you both feeling though? Is Buddy acting OK? Feel free to vent on us as much as you desire! :bighug:

Djamila likes this.
  4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I agree - rant anytime. This is a tough road. :bighug:

Teresa & Buddy and Djamila like this.
  5. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

We're here anytime you need to vent! We've all done it...and this is the place for it as we all know only too well how you feel.

6. Teresa & Buddy

I awoke this morning to Buddy throwing up a fur ball, I hope this is no indecidication (spelling) on how the rest of the day is going to be.

7. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

It does seem to be the season for those! Hopefully it just means that he'll now feel better and have a great day!!!

8. Kris & Teasel

If anything, getting rid of a fur ball will make him feel better. I know what it feels like to go through periods where you think that you're getting nowhere. Just keep on with the gradual dose increases, Teresa. Eventually you'll get a breakthrough. Yes, higher doses will consume the $$$ ProZinc more quickly and that's unfortunate.

There's always Lantus to think about down the line if the cost of ProZinc becomes too much. It costs about the same up front but it's a more concentrated insulin (2.5 x more concentrated than ProZinc) so it goes a lot further.

9. Teresa & Buddy

I hope you are right!

10. Teresa & Buddy

I hope so, at least he was not throwing up ! I always keep the cerenia handy. I looked at Teasel SS the other day and he had a lot of blue & green. Every time I up Buddy's dose he decides he does not want to eat, so to keep him from crashing I give him Purina Om dry and then on the next test he is in the PINK. There is no store where I live that sells Evo, I have called them all today. When I give Buddy
    some YA in one of his dishes, he walks by like he does not even see it.

I have thought about Lantus, because of the reason you mentioned and hoping to get Buddy in the right number. Buddy needs for his pancreas to have a rest. Is there a pharmacy in Canada where some FDMB members order Lantus from, seems like to me it is (a man"s first name) Marina. Buddy's doc has never mentioned Lantus, but I have been thinking about asking him. All of these sick cats are really hurting my check book.

11. Kris & Teasel

Hi Teresa,

The Canadian pharmacy people order from is Marks Marine Pharmacy in Vancouver, British Columbia. They need a prescription from your vet. You can Google them to find out more. You could try asking your vet about Lantus.

12. srk4cats

srk4cats Well-Known Member

I've been feeding Chloe 9-Lives and she likes it, but now I've switched to YA. I hope Buddy gets well.

13. Teresa & Buddy

Thank you, Buddy is a very picky eater, sometimes I think it is because he is nauseous. Buddy has a history of pancreatitis. Buddy had eaten Purina OM Dry for several years and he loves it, except it has 13 % carb. I have ordered YA for Buddy 2 Times, but he still wants the other dry, I think I am going to see about ordering Evo dry for him.

How is your kitty doing. It seems as though YA would be the perfect food for any cat, does your kitty like it.

14. Teresa & Buddy

Thank you, I am going to check into it. I don't know if Buddy's vet sells it, we get the ProZinc from him and he is cheaper than any one else I have seen. Even at his price it is too much, especially since there are so many other things you have to buy for a diabetic cat.

15. Kris & Teasel

Hi Teresa,

How are you and Buddy doing? I see that you've been raising his dose but he's still in flat yellow. Is that because he's eating high carb dry? Have you experimented with low carb food again? I know he has appetite issues and keeping him eating is key. You might just have to dose around that.

16. Teresa & Buddy

With Buddy you never know, I have had several doctor appointment's and I have one today. Buddy is eating 9lives wet and this is supposed to be low carbs, I have had to put FortiFlora on his wet food to get him to eat. I ordered him some Evo dry food, we received it yesterday and he seems to like it better than YA. I have tried to stay with low carb food, the only exception was Purina OM several times when he would not eat his wet food.

Do you mind if I ask if you use Lantus pens or a vial. I want to really look into this some more, but I have not had the time. From what I have read with Lantus you must stay exactly with 12 hr to 12 hr, not 13hr to 11hr for insulin shots. I must admit that at times I do this. Do you know of anything I would need to know about Lantus, like if a cat was using 4 u of Prozinc, what amount of Lantus would that be. Since Buddy is using a large dose of insulin I need to change to something else. I live on Social Security which is not a large amount of money each month. If you can think of anything to help me with this decision please let me know.

17. srk4cats

srk4cats Well-Known Member

Do you still have any YA food? You have to follow their instructions and not give any other food. At first Chloe loved it. Now she eats less, but they say to only feed 1/2 cup per day and leave it out for free feeding. She eats it when she's hungry, but a little at a time. Maybe it's my imagination, but after using it for a week, she seems more perky. And she's making good poops. I can't remember the last time I saw her poop!

18. Teresa & Buddy

I still have some YA, but Buddy was never a fan. A lot of people feed wet food and YA, which I tried but it did not work. Buddy is a kibble lover instead of wet food. I got Buddy some EVO dry yesterday and it seems as though he likes it. I hope the YA works good for you & Chloe.

19. Yong & Maury GA

Teresa,
    I'm probably making the switch to Lantus as well and plan on getting the pens. I've heard about too many wasting the vial, which is more expensive anyways :facepalm:. I have read Lantus is more schedule strict and instead of our 1 hour Prozinc flex window, Lantus seems to be 15 minute flex window, which I have to figure out how stalling might throw it off :bookworm:. Obviously, there are going to be a couple people who work 12 hour shifts so they can't strictly stick to the 12/12 schedule but it is perceived to be less ideal. Since Buddy is approaching 6.0U of Prozinc, my thoughts are that you wouldn't need to start him at 1.0U but maybe half like 3.0U starting dose for Buddy. *Please let someone else confirm my thought*.

I arrived at this idea because Maury is on like 2.2U and Vet told me I should start him on 1.0U (about half his Prozinc dose), so that's where that came from. Also, I'm planning to buy from Mark's in Canada. Vet already wrote a script for Maury. There is also a guy in Supply Closet that sells Lantus pens, I think Alan Hamman is the main one. The other guy, Ramon Vargas passed away.

I'll try to help where I can since we're kind of in the same boat :)

20. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Another thought...since Buddy is getting into higher doses, you MIGHT consider Levemir instead. Works very similar to Lantus, but is thought to sting less at higher doses...just maybe a question to ask in that forum?

21. Djamila

I would recommend posting on the Lantus/Levemir forum and asking the folks over there to make recommendations for starting doses since they've helped quite a number of people make the transition.

22. Teresa & Buddy

I am considering changing insulin because Buddy is getting to a very high dose and I will not be able to afford to buy the ProZinc. Plus I am thinking maybe 1 of the other insulins might work better for him. I have not talked to his Vet yet, hopefully he would think that it would be alright to change. Wonder how anyone would have pens for sale or maybe how did they get them. I also was wondering about the 12 and 12, because I cannot always get Buddy to eat.

23. Teresa & Buddy

That sounds like a good idea.

24. Teresa & Buddy

I did not know that, does Levemir come in pens. Does anyone know of anybody feeding Evo dry food, I got Buddy some and he loved it but it made his BG go up. I wanted to know if anyone else had a problem with EVO.

25. Yong & Maury GA

I think some on supply closet get them through their Medicare, don't need them personally, and sell them here at a reduced price for us but they probably still make some extra money for themselves. Lantus land is probably going to get three of us in the next month lol.

26. Yong & Maury GA

Just saw your post about EVO. I read recently that JanetNJ heard they changed formula so instead of 8% carb is now about 12% or something.

27. Djamila

It was a change they made a few years back, but people persist in offering Evo as a "good" choice. It is really too high in carbs for our kitties though. If it's all he'll eat though, you can probably dose around it. Eating is important!

28. Yong & Maury GA

Yes, absolutely, eating is important! I had just recently seen that comment about the change so wasn't sure if they did it again, especially since Teresa noticed it raised Buddy's BG a little. :). I will go back to my library and figure it out :bookworm:;)

29. Teresa & Buddy

You are probably right, but I am worried about how much the kitty should eat at shot time
    I feed it to him last night and his BG shot up into pink and the same thing happened today. Buddy would love to eat it, but I will only feed it to him in am emergency. Now I have a bag of YA that Buddy will not eat and a bag of EVO that I will not feed him.

30. Teresa & Buddy

WOW! I did not know that, we just got the EVO yesterday. His dry cat food he ate before his diabetes has 13% carbs.

31. Teresa & Buddy

It raised him up into the pink and I am afraid of UTI's

32. Djamila

I wonder if you could mix some of it with the YA? Would he just eat around the YA and pick out the EVO? Dry food does increase the chance of urinary tract issues, so make sure he gets at least some canned food and lots of water.

33. Teresa & Buddy

Tonight Buddy has only been giving canned food, maybe in an emergency to get him to eat I might give him some EVO. I don't know why I thought Evo had 4% carbs

34. Djamila

I think because people post that about Evo fairly often. Some say 4%, some 8%. It's been at 12% since at least 2015 though because I did exactly what you did during our first diagnosis here, and then did some research and found out better. I still keep a little around in the freezer in case I need it for hypos or extreme bribery. ;)

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  35. Teresa & Buddy

Sorry, it took me so long to reply. I would not have known about this food if I had not seen it on FDMB and the bad thing is he really liked this kibble. I have here Purina Om (prescription diet) which is 13% carbs that Buddy loves, but it also throws is BG sky high. He is already taking 5.8u of insulin 2x a day, I sure do not want to do anything to make him need more insulin.

36. Teresa & Buddy

This is the first time I have been able to post anything in about a week, I have got on FDMB several times and looked around, but I had to get off to take care of something here. Things have been very busy here. Hope all you ladies and your lovely kitty's are all doing fine, I know all of you are out their helping every one else. Buddy has been about the same, we still do not have the right dose and don't know if we ever will. When he needs to eat, he doesn't want to, so then I am afraid to give him a larger dose.

I do not know if kitty's take cyproheptadine all the time, or if they should. I have some that the first vet he saw at this hospital wrote a script for, but I do not know if his current vet will do the same. I have not had the time to look into the L insulin's Lately, my biggest concern at this time is the not wanting to eat before shot time. Maybe if I get time to look into these insulin's, I will have other concern's.

37. Kris & Teasel

Hi Teresa! Nice to see your post. I like those blues you got at 6 u. It proves that he can come down and his good dose is in that range.

38. Teresa & Buddy

I am trying to get him to eat at shot time so I can give him 6u, I don't give the cyproheptadine before each meal because I do not know if that would be bad for him. Also, I do not know if can get more and Buddy is so picky you never know what he will eat. I just hope there is nothing wrong with him, he does not seem painful when I feel around on him. He does not seem to be sick, just picky.

39. Yong & Maury GA

Hope you are not running yourself down too much, Teresa :)
    That 6.0U did very nice but I know how you feel when they don't want to eat. Maury is doing this a little bit right now with his wet food :facepalm:

40. Teresa & Buddy

At PMPS he ate a little bit, maybe 1/4 to 1/2 can of 3.0 oz wet food. He wanted to sit and look outside instead of eat. Sometimes he will start crying around like he wants to eat, but when you give it to him he will take a few bites. He would like to have FF grilled with gravy,then he would eat. Buddy is very vocal, more than any other cat I ever had and I have had a few.

41. Yong & Maury GA

That's sounds very much like what Maury's been doing! I gave in and gave him his MC for his meal and he ate all of it :)

42. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Sometimes you gotta give in to what they need and dose around it.

43. Teresa & Buddy

What is MC.

44. Djamila

MC means Medium Carb. I think it's usually used for foods that are above 10%, but not super high. Hopefully someone else can clarify the actual range that counts as medium.

45. Teresa & Buddy

That is true, but what Buddy wants is what I use to bring his numbers up when he gets to low. He is already taking 6u of Prozinc, could you imagine what his numbers would be if I let him eat what he wants.

46. Kris & Teasel

Hi Teresa,
    If Buddy prefers medium carb food and he'll eat it with no/less shows of pickiness, then feed him that and dose around it. Having him eat regularly and willingly is more important.

47. Teresa & Buddy

Thank you.

48. Teresa & Buddy

I would do that, but what Buddy wants is high carb FF grilled, that I use to bring his numbers back up.

49. Kris & Teasel

50. Teresa & Buddy

I have not looked for MC foods, but I will try to today, I have looked at carb count list to see % of carbs. When I have looked before I was looking for low carb foods. Right now Bud Cat is eating Royal Canin Glycobalance and YA. Just happened to have 3 cases of Royal Canin that I had ordered from Chewy when Buddy was eating this before. Last week he would not look at YA, this week he is going after it. I do not know if he is being picky or if sometimes some foods make him feel sick. Last week he was eating 9Lives, not so this week. I just happened to be stocked up on 9Lives, I even have coupons from this company.

51. Kris & Teasel

You can only do what you can do, Teresa. The most important thing is to keep Buddy eating so he can get his insulin. Sometimes, less than ideal is what you have to do.

Yong & Maury GA and Rachel like this.
  52. Yong & Maury GA

Teresa, just to give you my personal reference for MC foods, they are ones that are 11% - 15% range :)

53. Yong & Maury GA

How are you and Buddy, Teresa?
    I was wondering if you could give me an rough estimate of how long one of Buddy's pancreatitis flares lasted? I am going through my first with Maury. Perfectly OK if it's our last too! :) Whenever you are able to answer, please don't feel rushed :bighug:

54. Teresa & Buddy

I am so Sorry, I did get on FDMB yesterday, but I was looking at other things and did not see that I had any post. Give me more info, how is he acting, is he eating, is he drinking water, is his bowel's loose, throwing up, what meds is he being giving for his pancreatitis, has he seen vet.

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
  55. Teresa & Buddy

This morning at 2.24 a.m. Buddy's BG was @ 57 , I gave him some of his food and could not get his numbers to stay up. finally I gave him some HC canned food and this morning gave him a reduced dose of 5.6u. I took his BG at 6:24 p.m. and it was at 49. I am giving him his wet food with some HC mixed in with it, does anyone have any ideas on what might be a safe dose for Buddy for PMPS. I did not sleep much last night because of his BG, I am afraid tonight when I go to sleep I won't wake up to check him.

56. Djamila

What a strange cycle! I'm not sure what to recommend on dose, but I do think you should go with something lower to keep him safe and get you some rest tonight! Hopefully someone will have a more specific suggestion soon! How long until PM shot time?

57. Kris & Teasel

I'm not sure what to suggest, Teresa. It looks like with this dose range he's finally broken through the insulin resistance that had built up. You don't want to lose momentum but you also don't want him to hypo. I see you lowered him to 5.6 u this AM and still saw a blue. That's likely because the greens left him a bit more sensitive to insulin. You could try 5.6 u again tonight and aim for a before bed test (+3?) to see where he's heading. Tomorrow AM's PS will tell the story.

58. Teresa & Buddy

He is not at 200 yet, that is what I am waiting for.

59. Teresa & Buddy

60. Teresa & Buddy

This evening at 6:24 he was @ 49, I have been feeding him HC wet food and I have not been able to get him up to 200 yet. Always before when he would eat even his LC wet food when he was low, his numbers would start climbing, not so last night and today.

61. Kris & Teasel

I'm sorry, Teresa, I misread your previous post. If he was at 49 an hour and a half ago, it's not likely he'll be high enough for insulin tonight. No shot is the way to go. This is both exciting and scary. Sometimes they move very suddenly into a new dosing phase and that's possibly what's happening.

Let us know how he's doing through the evening.

Yong & Maury GA and Rachel like this.
  62. Teresa & Buddy

He is now at 222, I have been trying to raise his BG up since 6:24 p.m,, he has finally come up. He has eaten at least 2 cans of HC FF and almost a can of Royal Canin. What do you think about a really low dose tonight. I have never had this much trouble trying to raise his numbers before.

63. Kris & Teasel

Whew! That tells you that he's really responding to the insulin. You could give a really low dose so he has a bit in him. What were you thinking of?

64. Teresa & Buddy

I was thinking maybe 3u, what do you think.

65. Kris & Teasel

Yes, I was thinking something in the 50% range.

66. Teresa & Buddy

Thank you, sometimes I am not sure of myself. I really appreciate all of your help.

67. Yong & Maury GA

Buddy giving some excitement! Hopefully this is a good sign and you can get some sleep tonight :)

68. Teresa & Buddy

I hope so too!! I read your post about Maury, don't worry if Maury takes the cerenia it will help him more than the Pepcid.

69. Yong & Maury GA

I really don't want to give him Pepcid again so glad to hear I can just stick with Cerenia :)

70. Teresa & Buddy

Does anyone have any suggestions Buddy is at 403 this morning, I do not know if this is because of all the food he ate yesterday, bounce or he did not get enough insulin. I do not want to give him 6.2 this morning and have a repeat of yesterday, without trying something else first.

71. Djamila

There isn't any data on your spreadsheet for last night, so I'm not sure what you gave him, or how he responded, but my guess is that the 403 is from too little insulin last night since you were talking about giving a reduced dose. You can probably go back to your regular dose or something a bit reduced (5.8? 6.0?) this cycle, but you need to do what you're comfortable with. And also remember that I am kind of guessing since I can't see any data from yesterday afternoon/evening.

72. Djamila

Actually, I take that back. Reading back through your posts, it looks like he was at 49 an hour and a half before shot time last night? So he went down after the 164 you got at +5? I guess I'm a little confused about what he's been doing the past 24 hours, so I don't think I can make a recommendation for a dose. I'm sorry I'm not following this very well :confused:

73. Teresa & Buddy

@Kris & Teasel I would like your opinion Buddy is at 403 this morning, I do not know if this a from all the food he ate yesterday, a bounce or he just needs more insulin.

74. Kris & Teasel

Could be any or all of those things, Teresa. You could try 5.8 or 6.0 u this AM and plan to monitor. You want to keep the momentum. He might need steering with food. If those doses worry you, try 5.0 u.

75. Teresa & Buddy

Yesterday he kept crashing with a dose of 6.2. Last night I gave him 3u and today he is at 403. I do not know if it is because of all the food he ate yesterday HC, Bouncing, or needs more insulin.

76. Kris & Teasel

I think it could be all of those things, Teresa. What do you think of the dosing suggestions I gave you?

77. Teresa & Buddy

Thank you. I will try 5.0 this morning and if need be work my way back up. Buddy is eating his canned food this week without eating Purina OM dry, that is probably a big factor in this.

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  78. Teresa & Buddy

Great!! I am going for 5u this morning.

79. Kris & Teasel

Yes, it's harder with a kitty whose appetite waxes and wanes. You have to keep him eating and sometimes it'll mean higher carb food. The dosing will have to accommodate that.

80. Teresa & Buddy

Do you know the name of the other low carb dry food not EVO or YA.

81. Kris & Teasel

There's a new one by the litter brand company, Dr. Elsey's. I think it might be called "Clean Protein" or similar. They will send a sample if requested so you can go check that on their website.

82. Teresa & Buddy

Thank you.

83. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Buddy's sure keeping things interesting isn't he?

84. Teresa & Buddy

@Kris & Teasel Do you have any good advice @PMPS Buddy is at 209. I am afraid of giving too much insulin, but I want to give enough. I gave him extra food this afternoon because I was leaving, but only wet LC and no dry.

85. Teresa & Buddy

He sure does, I am more the boring type.

Djamila likes this.
  86. Kris & Teasel

Yesterday on a yellow AMPS you gave 5.6 u and he dropped too low at +9. Tonight's PMPS is only a bit lower but yesterday's data tells me 5+ u is too much on that range of PS right now. Last night, 3 u gave you a yellow at +6 in the evening. That's not a lot of data to go on so I'll go out on a limb and suggest 4 u. If that feels like too much, give 3 u like last night. This is mostly guess work because this is new dosing territory for you and Buddy.

Djamila likes this.
  87. Teresa & Buddy

Kris, you have more experience than me and I know that because I am so iffy right now. Last night when I gave him 3u he had ate a lot, lot of food and several cans HC, but he was at 403 @AMPS this morning, which I don't want again. Today he started out at 403 and I gave him 5.2U, so you are right I need to go lower. If we had not had all these low numbers the last couple of days I would have thought nothing of shooting a higher number, like I have been doing. I am so glad you are here and I can ask you because I am afraid of doing the wrong thing. I know you help a lot of people and I want to "Thank you", for all your help, and Buddy says the same thing.

88. Kris & Teasel

You're welcome, Teresa. :) Have you decided what dose you want to try tonight?

89. Teresa & Buddy

I gave him 3.4u, because I kept thinking about his AMPS #403. Hope that tomorrow this is not too far off. Be looking for my SOS sign in the morning.

I am going to get a sample of Dr. Elsey's food, the dry and wet. A can of wet food is $1.99, but is a 5oz can. With 5 cats could you imagine the cost if they all ate this.

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  90. Yong & Maury GA

It's like you've broken through Buddy's glass ceiling and now trying to get your balance :smuggrin:. Hope these are good signs though :)

91. Teresa & Buddy

So do I and I hope that is true. We have been using so much insulin.

92. Teresa & Buddy

Kris, you were right again, tat iswhy I always turn to you. His AMPS was 300, he will get 4u.

93. Kris & Teasel

Just trying to help, Teresa. That was a lot of guessing on my part but it was based on your SS numbers. That SS is SO valuable! :smuggrin:

94. Teresa & Buddy

Kris, you are a better guesser than I am. Hoping 4u is a good dose for him, it is a lot better than 6.2. We have really been going through the insulin, if he had not had these low numbers we would be out of insulin. I can get Prozinc from Buddy's vet, he is the cheapest I have found.

95. Kris & Teasel

Yes, ProZinc is expensive, especially when the doses get higher. If this continues you could consider trying Buddy on Lantus. The upfront cost from a Canadian pharmacy is about the same as a bottle of ProZinc but the amount you'd get would last a lot longer. Something to think about.

96. Teresa & Buddy

I went to the vet's office the other day to pick something up, while I was there I asked the lady up front about Lantus. She said they did not sell Lantus or any other human insulin. I told her that I would like to talk to the doc when he had some time, she said I would need to make an appointment to talk to the doctor. I had to take Little Red Cat to the Vet last Monday and this Monday I had to take Old Guy my FIV+kitty to the vet, so now I am hoping for no more vet visits for a while.

I have been reading about Lantus on the Lantus forum. I guess my biggest problem besides not knowing about his vet, is his not wanting to eat at or before shot time. I have been reading some of the info to help me decide what to do. Money is always an issue when you have 5 cats and 3 of them are on daily meds, I would really like to give Lantus a try, but I may not be able to right now. Enough of my sob story,

97. Kris & Teasel

Not a sob story, Teresa. You have a lot on your plate. If you can talk to your vet at some point in the future, all you need is a prescription for Lantus from him to fax/email to Marks Marine Pharmacy in Canada. Many US folks on here do that. You'd get it for the Canadian price of about $150 for 5 insulin pens of 300 units each (3mL) each. That's a total of 1500 units of insulin for a similar price of 400 units of ProZinc. The pens can be used with syringes and are good until their expiry date (usually two years ahead) if properly stored in the fridge.

98. Yong & Maury GA

Don't forget, Teresa, there are one or two Lantus suppliers over on Supply Closet. $100 for a box of pens and I think one guy only charges $8 for shipping. I will probably go to him next time.

Teresa & Buddy and Kris & Teasel like this.
  99. Teresa & Buddy

Thank you, for the info. I would probably go to the Supply Closet first, which ones are known to be reputable.

100. Teresa & Buddy

That is what I want to do, I just need to get my courage up and do it. I had planned to make an appointment and go ask him about the Lantus, but since two of my other cats needed to be seen this month by the vet, I am running a little short on money at this time. At some time I will do this, if he will write me a script for Lantus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.