BunBun does not like his new collar

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Larry and Kitties, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

He had two cutaneous mast-cell tumors removed yesterday. The staples above his right ear and under his left ear. In the middle of the back of his neck you can also see the sutures from his Jan 5th surgery. Last June he had one removed from his right flank. They stapled above his right ear since he pulled the sutures out before I even left. The took the e-collar off since I had collars at home. Big mistake.

BunBun_Staples.jpg

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Oh, poor thing. :(

3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Poor kitty! :(

4. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

Bless you & Bunbun! Baby has teeth cleaning & probably extraction in the morning. She also has some hématomes in the ear that may require surgically removing them. She’s always had the dirty ears, no infections or mites as I’ve had her checked routinely for that! Just some kitties have more wax; I’ve heard from several vets. Anyway I hope your Bunbun recovers quickly & no more surgeries! :cat::bighug:

5. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Awww, poor Bunbun. I hope he heals fast and feels better soon. :cat:

6. Lillie

Lillie Member

Poor guy. My Leo had one removed from his ear a while back along with a teeth cleaning.. I couldn't get him to wear a collar. When I put it on he refused to move and just sat there. Wouldn't even go to the food bowl. I had to watch him all day to make sure he didn't scratch his stitches out. They sure hate those collars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.