I don't know if I should dose Jack tonight. His numbers have been low, and although he has not been in hypo range, he trembles and walks shaky when they get as low as they have been. And then he bounces. I didn't shoot him last night or the night before because he was too low. This morning, I lowered his dose to .5U. And now, at PMPS, he's only 184. Should I give him a little - maybe .25U? Or should I just skip this dose? I'm afraid he'll go low during the night. For now, I'm going to wait an hour and test again at +13. But if it's not above 200, I'm not sure what I should do. Thanks!