? Can you see my spreadsheets?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sue484, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

Hi

I just set up new spreadsheets for Frankie and Romulus. Could you please check if you can view either of them please? If not, do you have any idea on how I can rectify?

2. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

I can see Frankie's just fine altho' I see you need to drag the US view page to the far left. To do that, just click/hold the tab and drag it over there.

Romulus's needs 'permission' - change the share to 'anyone with link'. You likely need to do the drag and drop of the US sheet on that one too.

GOOD JOB!

3. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

Thanks @Squeaky and KT. I'm just working on Rom's now. Does the US have to be in the far left? I put the World one there deliberately as it's the one I use. If it's wrong I can always change it.

4. Squeaky and KT (GA)

The page that comes up to view is the page to the far left - you can leave your world one there, people can click on the US link to view it with US numbers OR you can move the US view to the left. Your choice! :)

5. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

Thanks @Squeaky and KT. I think I've fixed Rom's sheet now. Can you check please?

6. Squeaky and KT (GA)

You got it Sue! Good job!

Sue484 likes this.
  7. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

Phew. Thanks.

8. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

Sue...question for you???

How did you get the 2016 World and US sheets up. I did a 2016 world sheet and tried doing a 2016 US sheet but the values don't carry over from the world to the US so I deleted the US one since it doesn't work. I would really like to keep my 2015 and 2016 readings together on the same spreadsheet.

Thanks for any advise I am terribly spreadsheet challenged :(

9. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Mary Ann, here's link to step by step instructions. Your world sheet's instructions are right below the USA instructions in the same first post. You won't have a US view sheet for 2015 but you will have your Canadian one.

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/to-create-a-new-tab-on-your-spreadsheet.150162/

If you run into problems, just tag me and I'll help.

10. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

@Tuxedo Mom I part used the way above. What I did was I made a new spreadsheet and used the World one from here calibrated for feline blood. That also includes the US sheet. http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/fdmb-spreadsheet-instructions.130337/.

As I wanted the 2015 spreadsheets in the feline colour ranges I then duplicated the 2016 world and US sheets and deleted the entries. It was only for today so not a hardship. Then I went to the US And World sheets individually and copied the entries, then went to the duplicated one and pasted using special paste the top entry I think. Try that and let me know how you get on. If you want, tag me and I'll help with any problems.

11. Tuxedo Mom

Thanks for the information Lyresa .

I was able to do the Canadian one for 2016 but I would also like to have the US one for 2016 in case I need to ask for dosing advise. When I made a duplicate of the US one the numbers did not carry over from the new Canadian one. I will try a few other options and worse case scenario I may need to do a whole new spreadsheet but I would rather have both 2015 and 2016 on the same spreadsheet page.

12. Squeaky and KT (GA)

The US page will be the 2016 figures. You can't duplicate the US sheet due to the way it was coded....

13. Tuxedo Mom

OK I got it..I was going the wrong way. I made copies of the 2015 world and US then deleted all the data from the ORIGINAL world/US sheets. Then I renamed to original 2015 to 2016. Since the formatting was still there for carrying over the the US sheet everything works. The copies will no longer carry over between sheets, but that doesn't matter now. Not sure if I explained it properly but now it works for both the World and US numbers. :)

14. Tuxedo Mom

Actually it didn't work...I ended up deleting all my US data from 2015. I give \up I am not going to do anything else, since if I lose my Canadian numbers from 2015 I will be lost, since my brain functions with the mmol/L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.