Canadian with Zobaline?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by nslade001, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nslade001

nslade001 Well-Known Member

Hi all,

My cat Willow has very recently been diagnosed with diabetes. So, what we thought was carpal hyperextension is quite possibly neuropathy. Was going to order Zobaline but Canada Post is refusing to take anything from the border, so that's out. And I can't find any methylcobalamin that isn't sublingual in Canada.

So, I'm asking if anyone is Canada has some spare Zobaline or generic that they're able to share? Will pay, of course :) I'm in Nova Scotia but moving next week to Prescott, Ontario, so could pick up around there to Ottawa or have it shipped.

I'd love to see if this helps her. Please let me know!

Thanks so much, with love,

Nikki

2. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

Hi Nikki and Willow! She's beautiful :cat:
    I hope someone in CAN can help you try but I wanted to give you some encouragement. My boy developed diabetic neuropathy in all for legs; walking on all 4 hocks :(. I think he only got the supplement in 4 meals before I stopped. We were able to get some control of his numbers, he wasn't a regulated sugar boy, and that is what worked for him. Continuing to control his BG numbers and many pairs of patience pants, by month 4 he started showing signs of improvement. By 6 months after diagnosis, he was 100% recovered. I know it's not a guarantee since it is like nerve damage but there's hope that the nerves can heal. They're just the slowest thing to heal in all animals, even us.

Don't lose hope! And I'm pretty sure patience pants are still complimentary here so take as many as you need! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

nslade001 likes this.
  3. majandra

majandra Well-Known Member

nslade001 likes this.
  4. nslade001

nslade001 Well-Known Member

5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

6. majandra

majandra Well-Known Member

Actually, thank Tracey & Jones - got it from them first :)

Kris & Teasel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.