Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candice Cottle

Candice Cottle New Member

Hi I’m new to the group but not new to feline diabetes. This group is amazing and has really helped me with a lot uncertainty that I have about how my cat is being treated for her diabetes.
    It’s been 6months of BG numbers to high. I test at home so I now where her numbers are everyday.
    She was on Lantus and they just switched her to Novulin 70/30 last week. Her numbers are higher than ever.
    I’m really worried. She’s 15 and it’s realky taking its toll on her.
    I live in Las Vegas. Can anyone please recommend a vet that specializes in feline diabetes.
    Thank you

2. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to FDMB. We can and would love to help you get your kitty on a path to better regulation. There may be someone here who can recommend a vet to you but since this is the welcome mat there isn't a lot of traffic. I suggest you repost HERE with a title that reflects your question about vets in the Las Vegas area such as "Vet recommendation Las Vegas" for instance.

Just a curiosity.....why did you switch to Novolin 70/30 from Lantus? That may very well be why you are experiencing higher numbers now than you were. This is something we can explain in more details in the Health forum. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.