Can't Stop Crying- Crazy Catmom

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Brittney, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brittney

Brittney Member

Forgive me in advance if I'm posting incorrectly. I will try hard to learn all of the parameters for this thread. I just got home from the vet a few minutes ago and found out that my cat-daughter, Emmy, has Diabetes. I went to the vet because she had lost some weight and also was urinating much more volume than usual (aside from that her personality and behavior were totally normal). Now I can't stop crying... I feel like this is my fault for so many reasons but that's another thread. I've had Emmy and her brother Bentley since the day they were born. They were bottle babies who fostered after they were found nearly dead in a ditch 10 years ago. Emmy has always been very very shy and skittish with anyone other than me. She has never even met our cat sitter because she hides like the world is ending if she hears anything or anyone other than me. I feel so overwhelmed witch the suggested treatment. I will pop over to the health forum to get some thoughts from other cat parents but right now I am trying to learn as much as I can in as short of time as possible to make the right decisions for her health.

2. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

Welcome. Just ask any questions in the Health forum as you stated.
    It can be intimidating at the beginning but it does get easier

3. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

We will help you make a plan and talk you through it. Your cat is adorable!!

4. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Remember to breathe!

You can do this. Go 1 step at a time.

Critter Mom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.