Cat treat

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Julia Rae, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julia Rae

Julia Rae Well-Known Member

Ok calling all bakers I would like some input or ideas on this treat that I am putting together for Magellan.

1 16 oz can of salmon drained and dried
    2 large eggs
    Oregano
    butter or preferred oil to pan fry

In a bowl scramble and oregano once done add salmon and stir till thoroughly mixed in, using a tuna can or other can that you can remove both top and bottom leaving a metal ring.
    Set buttered metal rings on heated skillet and pour in mix. Add as much as you want to the thickness of the desired treat. (use rings to keep a consistent thickness through out fry) when starting to look crispy or done turn and keep doing till nearly cooked thought. repeat with all the liquid mix. Take patties and place on baking pan lightly greased or covered with foil and bake at low temp till it starts to firm up. Once that has happened remove and slice into bite sized bits and return to oven and bake until done. take out and cool then give to sugar babies

I am not sure on baking temps or time any input is wanted please.

2. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

Check temps used for crackers, cookies, and salmon patties. You could use a krill or fish oil to cook.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.