Cats are fighting

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by fourcatsmama, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fourcatsmama

fourcatsmama Member

well they're not anymore, but yesterday for some reason Sophie was in a bad mood (I suppose if we have bad moods, they can too, right?) I think it is because we were playing Wii, and right as I swung the remote she jumped up on the table in front of me and I couldn't stop my swing and bumped her. I don't think I got her hard, it was only bowling, but it certainly spooked her and she jumped but then scared herself more and pretty much backflipped off the table and landed in between the cooler we had on the floor and the cat tunnel, which crinkled scaring her even more and she took off into the other room. Jax was just sitting there watching the action and I wonder if for some reason she thought he did it to her because she had it out for him for the rest of the day. Stalking him around the house and actually attacking him. She would pin him under the bed or bureau where i couldn't get to them and she scratched his face right by his eye and left him cowering. It is the first time she's been so vicious and the first time he's actually cowered, and he's just a baby. He was so scared. I'd pick him up and he'd cling to me and tuck himself into my neck. I was afraid to go to sleep last night for fear of waking up to another cat fight, but I think the danger has passed. I was debating whether to separate them for the evening, but they ended up doing fine. It just sucks to see them act like that. She seems ok too, not hurt, she's just so much bigger than him. Even though it is usually him who taunts and jumps on them out of play, were it a real fight he'd have no chance. Sigh... hate seeing my babies that way!

2. fourcatsmama

fourcatsmama Member

sorry, this was supposed to be put in Community!

sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.