Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deborah & Muffy(GA) & Wendall

Deborah & Muffy(GA) & Wendall Member

Thanks to everyone who offered good wishes for this sweet boy! Chance is settling in nicely, got to explore the downstairs, met my cats up close and even touched noses with one of them. He did hiss a little when he found himself over by the dogs' beds and they had the nerve to raise their heads and look at him. They didn't care so he wandered away, proud to have conquered the sleeping dogs.

Chance's numbers had been so erratic and with no testing history and getting into dry food, I thought it better to give him a couple days to clear and just start over. He also needed time to de-stress, eat reliably and adjust to everything new. He's pretty good about being tested.

upload_2019-12-1_23-2-32.png

2. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

What a handsome boy! <3 Glad that he's settling in well. :)

3. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

You are an absolute angel. And Chance is a very lucky and handsome lad.

Ann & Scatcats likes this.
  4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

How dare he!!...Disturb sleeping dogs! Wait until they wake up Chance...they might even try to sniff you back!

He's a gorgeous kitty Deborah. He looks like he has an "old soul" that's seen it all. Hope he settles in quickly and soon becomes just another member of the family.

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Deborah he is such a handsome boy, and touching noses with one of your other cats, how sweet. He is so lucky to have you, thanks for the update, and keep them coming

Ann & Scatcats likes this.
  6. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, I was wondering how things were going. Keep us posted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.