Chance17 asked me to post this she said she doesn't no how to navigate the the site I hope its OK

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Diane Tyler's Mom, Nov 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

@Chris & China (GA) Hi Chris Chance17 asked me to post this Here is what she said .

I am having trouble navigating this site, trying to get Chris to text my phone number @ removed by moderator since contact has been made if you could help pass this along. His
    appointment is Friday and I really have nothing else I can do if I can’t regime him by then

[​IMG]
    Chance17
    I will be off this site in a few minutes as I am leaving work and driving to class, my phone number is removed second instance of phone number if anyone wants to message me with anyone who is willing to regime him. I am running out of time but I have to accept it either way because right now he is suffering

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2019
    Reason for edit: contact has been mad
  2. Diane Tyler's Mom

[​IMG]
    Chance17

She had posted 6 days ago in one of the other Facebook groups that deals with FD and there were a couple of people who offered to take Chance. Last I saw was they were supposed to contact each other but no update lately so don't know what happened. Still watching for news.

From Chance 17
    I don’t know how to navigate this site but I think I sent you a message with my number to text me if you have anyone who would be willing to home him. His appointment is Friday at 1:30 pm and I can’t make him wait any longer or he could end up suffereing more than he needs to

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

The potential adopter backed out because Chance is peeing in the house.

Waiting to hear about Chance's FeLK and FIV status for my contact who may be able to take him

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

@Chris & China (GA) Hi Chris I hope you will not get annoyed with me but since she left her phone number and asked people to text her, maybe you can text her and ask her, She probably didn't see the question

5. Chris & China (GA)

I heard from her.....he's negative and UTD on rabies.

Now it's up to my contact. He runs a special needs cat sanctuary but has one of his cats in the ICU right now. He also doesn't drive so transport would have to be figured out IF he decides to add another cat. He has 2 diabetics in his care now as well as 10 (or 11?) other cats with various medical issues.

6. Diane Tyler's Mom

OK Chris, glad you heard from her, its just a shame she can't find anyone by her or that her vet can't even help her out. Wow your contact sure has a lot on his plate. All I will be thinking about is this cat being put down on Friday

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  7. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

8. Chris & China (GA)

@Deborah & Muffy(GA) & Wendall has also offered to take Chance so one way or another, I think we'll be canceling that appointment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.