Change in quality of thrive wet food UK

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Arathi & Yuki, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arathi & Yuki

Arathi & Yuki Member

Hi, I have now been using thrive wet food (chicken breast; and chicken and liver varieties) since last November. For the past few months I have noticed a change in the food: it is more gooey, and in the case of chicken and liver the chicken is whiter and liver pieces bigger in size and some pieces are black.

Has anybody else noticed these or any other changes? The new cans are the ones that have instructions on top of the can. I am worried that Thrive have increased the carb content.

Thanks!
    Arathi

2. Arathi & Yuki

Arathi & Yuki Member

3. Diana&Tom

Diana&Tom Well-Known Member

Hi, there aren't many UKers here as you know, and I don't recall any who feed Thrive. It's a good food and I tried to get my kitty to eat it a while ago but she wouldn't.
    Food manufacturers do change their ingredients/formulations from time to time so the best thing you can do really is contact customer services and ask if they can shed any light on what you've noticed. It may just be that they're sourcing ingredients from somewhere else. I wouldn't like to comment on the carb content but again, ask for clarification on this.

4. Arathi & Yuki

Arathi & Yuki Member

Hi thanks for your reply. Actually I did email thrive, but as soon as I asked about the carb content they went silent. I am curious if others here have noticed this change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.