Charlie has made it 1 whole month!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by FurballLover, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurballLover

FurballLover Member

OTJ Party day for the big C!! I'm finally ready to call it. Many thanks to all who have given great advice and support--we couldn't have done it without fdmb :D

When I think of how far we've come in the last few months since his initial dx, it is nothing short of a miracle! He's a whole new kitty--playing like a rascal, instigating trouble with his big sis--and of course giving monster cuddles:) He is such a sweet guy, with lots of luvin' to give. I still am amazed at how well he has taken to getting his tests each day--he comes running whenever I get out the rice sock (even though his only treat is lots of head scratches).

So, we had a 5 min party for him today--no hats but we did a 'hip, hip, hooray!'. I took a pic (one of the only ones I have of the 3 furballs together) Not much of a party, I know, but I'm still recovering from a horrible flu--not to worry Charlie and the drooler took great care of me while DH was at work!
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/J4Zei0FvJC6CdcMKfTpzXg?feat=directlink

Molly, my civie tortie is in the back on the pillow--looking contemptuous at the intrusion to her nap time. Daisy the drooler was ecstatic because she's rarely allowed on the bed, and big C is playing with one of his many rice socks!

So, keep your paws and tails crossed that his 'greens' continue for many years to come! And thank you to everyone!!!! party_cat party_cat party_cat

2. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Congratulations!

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations! party_cat
    And a great picture. Your furkids are beautiful.

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Congratulations on OTJ day! :) What an awesome milestone.

I LOVE the photo! Everyone (except poor Molly) looks so happy. Charlie looks like he's wondering if you're going to play with him, and Daisy looks like she's waiting to be booted off the bed. ;) They are all adorable and sweet-looking. Thank you for sharing with us!

5. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Woohoo, party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! drinking09

Congrats, great job!!! party_cat

6. Kira & Max

Kira & Max Member

Congrats!!!! party_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.