Cheapest UltiCare U-40 Syringes

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Viggo's Mom, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viggo's Mom

Viggo's Mom Member

Need to refill for the first time. Where are you buying yours and for how much? My vet charges $25.40 for a box of 100. Will I need a prescription for this?

2. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I believe I got mine from american diabetes wholesale back in the day...not sure what the price is now though. I think it depends on the state as to whether you need a prescription? I know I didn't.

3. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

4. Teresa & Buddy

Teresa & Buddy Well-Known Member

Does anyone get U-40 with a 1/2 unit marking. My cat is using 3/10 cc- 1/2 length- 29 gauge. I don't know if it is important that it is this exact size, but his doses sometimes have .25 or .5, which is really difficult without 1/2 mark

5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

The link that Sharon14 gave you in her post is to a site where you can buy the right type of U40 syringes with half unit marks. The price is very reasonable and you're in the US so shipping should be reasonable in cost.

6. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

The ones I linked have the half unit markings and they carry a few other brands as well.

7. Teresa & Buddy

Teresa & Buddy Well-Known Member

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  8. Viggo's Mom

Viggo's Mom Member

I just got the UltiCare brand from this website too. Even with shipping it was $8 less than the vet, and no prescription was needed. Works for me--thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.