Chewy Tablets for increasing Potassium - free

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Shawna & Davidson (GA), Sep 19, 2018.

1. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

I wanted to post and offer the 2 bottle of Chewy Tablets to those here in LA LA Land as I generously received them from LizzieInTexas, and unfortunately Davidson never got to use them. Lizzie also sent 10 tablets (5 days) of RenalK tablets, so if anyone here can use them I will glad,y pass them onto you without charge.

The chewy’s are strictly for increasing the potassium levels and for when your kittie won’t eat their food mixed with the powder......just send me a PM with your adddress and let me know........

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

3. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Ana & Frosty (GA) Well-Known Member

Are they flavored? I am having a hard time getting Frosty to take potassium. I may be interested in trying these.

4. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

I haven’t tried them myself LOL, not sure.....but LizzieInTexas said her kitty loved them. They are chewable Tablets for dogs and cats and I can send you a pack, if it works, great, if not redonate them and play it forward.

Ana & Frosty (GA) likes this.
  5. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Sure, sounds good! I will DM you.

6. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Not flavored but not as "salty" as the powder. I was able to give them for about 3 weeks before they made Gizmo nauseated.

I crush one pill and disolve in a small amount of hot water and mix with the total food for the cycle. It is the most successful I have been with giving potassium. Now I just sneak a dose in every once in a while. He will eat with no issues.

These are what they are
    http://www.thrivingpets.com/index.php/renakare-2-meq-tablets-bottle-of-100.html

7. Ana & Frosty (GA)

Hmm. I guess we can try it if no one else needs them right now. I have a huge bottle of powder that I tried diluting in water - he spit it out and ran the other way. We also initially had the renal K gel, and that was impossible to give and he hates it too. I just gave up.

8. LizzieInTexas

Are you referring to the potasa chews or the RenaPlus (Renakare) tablets?

9. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

The potasa chews that you sent me.........they say on the container good for dogs and cats.

10. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Thanks Lizzie for supplying the details............Ana - send me your address in a PM and I will mail them to you.

11. LizzieInTexas

Ana & Frosty (GA) likes this.