Chi Chi Update!

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by Laura&Chichi (GA), Mar 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

Well it has been 8 months since she went OTJ and she is doing great. I only test about once a month and she is staying in the 50s-70s range. I still have my brother and his 3 kitties staying here, and although his male and one of my civvie females clash from time to time:arghh:, it hasnt seemed to affect Chi Chi. Shes just a real mellow kitty!:cat: Im still working crazy hours at work:mad:. My mom is doing well also, and still helping out with feeding etc. for the cats and dog.
    My dog Misty will be 16 in June, and has gone almost deaf and blind:(, but is otherwise healthy.

I feel so blessed that I was able to get Chi Chi otj even after 19 months, with the help of so many from this group. I would say hello to the members who gave of their time to offer support advice, and guidance, but the list is long, so just know how grateful I am and always will be to you all!!:bighug::):bighug:..
    Laura

2. CindyR

CindyR New Member

That is wonderful ! That is one cool cat to take the new additions in stride :)

Laura&Chichi (GA) likes this.
  3. Brashworks

Brashworks Member

Hi Laura - Chi Chi was one of the first cats I ever saw go OTJ "live" as it were. Congratulations on your continued success! I know that grateful feeling. Glad all is well with your crew.
    Melanie

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Chi Chi is doing so well. Thanks for the update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.