Chloe update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by srk4cats, Jun 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srk4cats

srk4cats Well-Known Member

Chloe ate her canned food, but then threw it up all over my bed. A few minutes later, she went into the living room and threw up colorless vomit. Is it true that bent cans can cause the food to go off? I will check her bg again before I give her insulin. She was at 154 before eating.

2. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Did the food look any different? I've never had trouble with dented cans.... it's bulging cans that need to be tossed and not risked at all.

I'm not remembering any story on you of why you aren't testing a little more ....

I see you are a teacher. But even a +2 can be more data. Weekend curves? out the door test, in the door test....
    Think of that spreadsheet like a jigsaw puzzle, and you are missing most of the pieces which can help so much in determing how Chloe is doing.

3. srk4cats

srk4cats Well-Known Member

I used some of the cans that were slightly bent, but this one was badly crunched. Never mind, Chewy is refunding me for the bad cans and I'm going to get my cat food from Walmart from now on. They're only a few cents more. I haven't been taking more tests because she was bouncing. She sneaks the other cats' kibble when I'm not looking. I'm going to test now to see if I can give her the shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.