Chloe will be going to the Brigde today

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Elisa and Jagger, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elisa and Jagger

Elisa and Jagger Member

Almost 3 years to the day when I adopted her from Stefani and Toonces. I am so very sad. Tears won't stop. Chloe is the most beautiful kitty I have ever had the privilege of being owned by. She is also the most stubborn. So beautiful, I just wanted to hold her, but she would never let me. She did not like being held or pet. Only brushed. This morning she let me hold her for a brief moment. It was so wonderful to feel her soft fur against my face. I will miss her every day.

I've attached my favorite picture of her, in the window with JR, her favorite spot.

Attached Files:

2. Larry and Kitties

Larry and Kitties Well-Known Member

A beautiful white kitty. So sad she will be crossing today. Purr'n for peaceful passing.

3. sehjak (Susan & Lanky)

sehjak (Susan & Lanky) Well-Known Member

What a sweet picture. I can see why you want to hug her. We are very sad with you.

4. Hope + (((Baby)))GA

Hope + (((Baby)))GA Well-Known Member

Oh, Elisa.....this is heartbreaking news to read. Prayers for a peaceful passing for beautiful Chloe and peace in your heart for knowing it is the right thing to do for her.

5. tuckers mom

tuckers mom Well-Known Member

I am so sorry. She is beautiful. Peaceful journey to the Bridge dear Chloe.

6. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

she is beautiful! I'm so sorry ... prayers for a peaceful passing.

7. Lee and Tida (GA)

Lee and Tida (GA) Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. She is definitely a beauty queen. Just cherish your fond memories. Hugs to you...

8. Connie & Em (GA)

Connie & Em (GA) Member

I am so very sorry. My thoughts are with you

(and I love that photo!)

c

9. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

oh god Elisa, I am so sorry you are going thru this yet again. peaceful journey Chloe

10. Nancy and Albert

Nancy and Albert Member

((( Elisa )) I am so sorry, I had hoped this would not happen. I can't hold my Chrissy either, she is very hands off. But they know we love them and long to hold them.

May she have a peaceful crossing.

Nancy

11. HollyandSpader(GA)

HollyandSpader(GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry.

There are no words.

She will be missed.

12. Donna and Flame

Donna and Flame Well-Known Member

((((Elisa)))) I am so very sorry. My prayers for a gentle and peaceful crossing for Chloe and comfort for your hurting heart. Hope you and Chloe can both feel the gentle hugs we are all sending across cyber space to you.

13. OLM Catnip Cottage

OLM Catnip Cottage Well-Known Member

WOW, that picture And Chloe are exquisite, and SO very memorable. I'm so sorry this time has come. What a gift that she allowed you to hold her, while her spirit is still here. May God bring you strength, comfort and peace.

14. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

((Elisa)) Praying for a safe passage over the bridge for your beautiful Chloe.
    Fly free sweet Chloe.

15. Dana & Thomas

Dana & Thomas Member

Prayers for a peaceful and speed crossing to the bridge for dear Chloe. Hugs to you as well.
    Dana

16. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

OH NO (((((((((((((((((((((((ELISA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am so very sorry that Chloe has to leave you so soon. It never feels like enough time with them. Wrapping you in many many cyber hugs, and I too hope she has a peaceful crossing over the Bridge.

17. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

oh elisa. I am so very sorry. I am sure she knows how loved and very special she is.
    fly free sweet chloe

18. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

How sad, I'm so sorry...prayers

19. Carol & Yoshi

Carol & Yoshi Well-Known Member

Too soon, too sad. What a beautiful girl. Sending hugs to you both and understanding how hard this is. She must have been very sick to go so soon.

20. Melissa&Popcorn(GA)

Melissa&Popcorn(GA) Member

Elisa,

My heart goes out to you. Chloe joins our other wonderful sugarcats at the Bridge where she will be free to chase butterflies and bunnies.

I am so terribly sorry.

Melissa

21. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Elisa))) I'm so very sorry Chloe's time has come. Prayers for a peacful crossing and comfort to your hurting heart.

Fly free dear Chloe.

22. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

(((((Elisa))))) My tears fall with yours. May you in time find peace and remember only the joy of loving the most beautiful Miss Chloe. Fly free and land softly, Chloe. wings_cat Please remember to send your Mamabean all your love to help heal her broken heart.

23. Jill and Remi

Jill and Remi Member

((Elisa)) I never have the right words. My heart breaks with yours. She is beautiful and special and never knew a day without love in your home. Fly free sweet Chloe...you will be missed!

24. Heather & Seasaidh (GA)

Heather & Seasaidh (GA) Member

Elisa, I am so sorry. That is a gorgeous picture of Chloe. May her spirit remain with you until you are together again. (((((((((((((ELISA))))))))))))

25. Maggies Mom Debby

Maggies Mom Debby Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. She is a real beauty.

26. Olliecat

Olliecat Member

She is now playing happily with all the siblings she never knew, waiting for you there. No more illness, no more feeling bad. You gave her everything she needed to be happy while she was here. (((((((((Elisa)))))))))) All of our best thoughts are coming your way to provide some solice as you move through this very sad space yet again.

Roz and Oliver
    (and all the rest of the crew too!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.