Chloe's Good News

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by srk4cats, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srk4cats

srk4cats Well-Known Member

Hurray! Went to the bank and got my new visa debit card. I'll call Mark's first thing on Monday to pay. Today, Chloe is doing very well, and I just wanted to make sure her bg was going up before I left for the book festival. Snail mail would have taken about a week.

Djamila, Rachel and Kris & Teasel like this.
  2. Tina and Gracie (GA)

Tina and Gracie (GA) Member

Glad you were able to get a visa debit card!

Book Festival?!?

3. srk4cats

Yes, we now have the country's third largest book festival. For cat books, I recommend "Making the Rounds with Oscar" and "A Street Cat Named Bob." I listened to a couple of panel talks. It started raining. Chloe's BG was in the 500's when I got home.

4. Tina and Gracie (GA)

Tina and Gracie (GA) Member

Interesting. Maybe I'll check them out.
    The only books I read lately are textbooks! The last book(s) I read are--> Succeeding When You're Supposed to Fail, and Life's Golden Ticket.

Yes, I just looked at SS. Poor Chloe. How is her water intake? Is she eating?

Maybe jot down a reminder to call Mark's Monday?

5. srk4cats

Yes, she eats a lot.

6. srk4cats

7. srk4cats

@Teenuh @Djamila Sorry I was late on the PM reading and shot by about an hour. She was in HI both AM and PM and I'm getting scared. Mark's said the Lantus wouldn't arrive until Friday, which seems a bit late to me. I'll have to ask in the Lantus forum if it takes that long. I called first thing this morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.