Chuck's bouncy journey, part 16.

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by StephG, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Vacation is a good thing! I'm sure you'll find someone who can help you out with giving the shots while you're gone.

MiCo and StephG like this.
  2. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

+4 254
    +7 319
    AMPS: 322
    Fed usual with usual snacks.
    Gave 7.4 units
    +1.5 462
    +3 323
    +4 340
    +7.75 354

3. MiCo

MiCo Member

I wish we all lived close enough to each other to help take care of our pets.

We actually boarded Cliff once early on in his diagnosis, and I think he did okay. I realize that boarding can be expensive... but I don't really have any other options. Over the holidays, Dave stayed home and I shortened my trip--just to accommodate Cliff. I don't think my family really noticed, since the grandkids were around.

We'll definitely have to figure something out (boarding, likely) since we have some standard family travels during the summer for birthdays, etc.. (File this under "things they don't tell you" when you move away from the rest of your family... no one comes to visit you, and you have to burn vacation days and travel to them, if you ever want to see them! :)

4. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

I agree! I wanted to move South when we bought our house but DH wanted to stay closer to family. We knew travel would be very limited... He convinced me and I'm glad we did. We would have missed the last years of a few people's lives that we never expected to die so soon. Memories were worth the cold Winters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.