? Cocoa AMPS 429, +1 432, PMPS 386, +1 373, +2 363, +3 295

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cocoa12, Jan 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cocoa12

Cocoa12 Member

Hi everyone question for you.

Cocoa AMPS 429, +1 432,
    PMPS 386, +1 373, +2 363, +3 295

I upped Cocoas PM Lantus to approx 1.25 and his blood glucose is dropping "fast" compared to what I have seen before. Is this normal should I worry?

2. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Eek, please remove GA from your title, that means the kitty has passed away and is a Guardian Angel.

3. Cocoa12

Cocoa12 Member

Dangit I thought I hit the "?" how do I remove it?

4. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Just click on thread tools, and you can edit your title, including adding a ? there. Same drop down menu.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey, Cocoa's dad,
    Please remove the GA from your title line!! It means "Gone Ahead", or "Guardian Angel" and informs everyone that your kitty has died. Ha, I just read that Christie caught your error, too. To remove the GA, just click on "edit thread" and delete the GA.
    Now to your question. I think that as long as you keep monitoring for a few hours you will be OK. Cocoa had a similar drop yesterday morning. 295 is a safe number.

Hang in there. It was good to increase the dose.

Christie & Maverick likes this.
  6. Cocoa12

Cocoa12 Member

Ok it has been a long day it took me like 6 min to find the edit thread lol!

Thank you for catching the error. I agree I plan on watching him for the next few hours until he hits nadir just to make sure he is ok. Happy to hear your Cocoa is hitting low numbers thats good to hear :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.