Completely confused

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Mesacakes, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Mesacakes

Mesacakes Member

Deb & Wink likes this.
  2. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

You are holding the dose too long.
    Need more frequent increases.
    Insulin dose is too little.

Need to get your spreadsheet (SS) into your signature.
    With linking it directly in your post like you did, we can't see any updates.
    By putting it in your user signature, we have a "view only" access.

Dosing protocols here use the nadirs, or lows to know when to increase.
    See here:
    Sticky PROZINC DOSING METHODS

SLGS or MPM? prozinc dosing protocol?

You need to put info in your User Id Profile. Specifically, the "Signature" portion.

Signature instructions.

Sure would love you to take 60 seconds and put some helpful information in your User Id profile, including the "Signature" portion.

Go to the top right corner of the screen, click on your user name, a drop down list will appear, select "Signature" from that list. Start typing in the text box that appears and be sure to click on the "Save Changes" button at the end of the text box.

Information like your first name, your cat's name age and sex, DX: (diagnosis date), insulin used, meter used (when you get one), food fed, and then the SS (spreadsheet) link when you get that setup are so, so helpful to those of us responding to members. That signature information will be "magically" attached at the end of all your posts. Signature and other user profile information can be updated as needed.

While you are there, editing your user profile, if you could update your profile to include your location, that is helpful also.

Tag me when you have that set up. To do that, it's the @ symbol followed directly by the member name.
    @Mesacakes

p.s. Please click on the "like" at the bottom right of the reply. That lets me know you have read my post. Or anyone else's. We are perennially shorthanded. Even more so since covid19 hit. Be patient. We all have full lives and responsibilities also. You need to help us as much as you can.