Concerned over numbers

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by WendyG, May 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WendyG

WendyG Member

Can someone peak at Tyson's chart and give some advice? I feel like I'm possibly missing something. I had him up to 2.75 and due to my grandsons surgery, I completely forgot the advise given to only leave him there for a few cycles, before I upped him to 3.0 units. I was getting some nice evening blue and yellow numbers for a change. Since upping him to 3.0 units I've seen blacks again. Could I have gone too far? I'm so confused. I'm feeding him 4 times a day, and he looks so good. I can feel his muscle tone back. Dandruff gone. He's back to smack me around in my sleep in the early morning hours and its really affecting me. I feed him 3/4 a can of the 5.5 ounce can and he doesn't always finish it all. He can't possibly be starving 2 hours later, can he? He's very aggressive, batting things off the dresser and smacking me in the face to get my attention. Should I drop him back down?

Evening PMPS was 473, so I upped his shot to 3.25, morning AMPS was at 201, so i was unsure, but kept the shot at 3.25. Hope this was the right thing to do.

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    Reason for edit: update
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.