? Concerns

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by MamasBoBoMan, Dec 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MamasBoBoMan

MamasBoBoMan Member

I wanted to check with everyone about symptoms. Bo has asthma and diabetes.... his asthma has been under control until yesterday. We had kitchen floors worked on yesterday and clearly what we blocked didn't do enough because he started have an attack. Took him to ER at 130am after all med options didn't work.... he was Stable and sent home. My concern is....He seems weaker over past couple days since starting insulin. He lays on floor vs in his normal bed on stand. He hasn't been jumping on beds, sofa, etc. I'm getting worried and I'm not sure if that's normal or not.

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't think the insulin in of itself is the issue.

Sometimes when they start to see better numbers they seem to "rest" a bit more then usual. Which is good because the body is trying to heal itself. From the SS it looks like you have made tremendous progress FD wise over the last few weeks.

My civvie has asthma, I noticed her being a little less active a day or two before I noticed that she was having an attack (which I didn't know at the time she was asthmatic - ER trip).

MamasBoBoMan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.