Confused by new BG pattern

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Jenna Josie, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Jenna Josie

Jenna Josie Member

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. (Spring semester is always awful, and this one particularly so!)

Josie has developed an odd (for her) pattern, and I don't know how to interpret it. She has given us pinks, very unusual for her, the last two mornings but blues for the PMPS. I ignored yesterday's AMPS, thinking it was perhaps just a one-off, but two is the beginning of a pattern . . .

I have not been able to get many mid-cycles (did I mention spring is awful?), but those I have been able to get don't indicate any plunging nadir to suggest the pinks are a bounce from overnight? I will set an alarm this pm to get one overnight tonight, but wanted to see if anyone had any ideas what might be going on. I sorta think I maybe kinda remember that asymmetrical AMPS/PMPS might indicate too high a dose, but that doesn't click with a 255 +2 last night or the 281 +3 the night before . . . :confused:

She is also near the end of this bottle of Prozinc, which was started on 1/20.

2. Jenna Josie

Jenna Josie Member

Honestly, if I could delete my own thread, I would!

So of course last night she had a normal (for her) curve, and this morning I had to wait 30 minutes to ensure she was out of the greens before shooting. Oh, Josie. :rolleyes:

(Still, just as a point of interest, I *am* curious about asymmetrical PS numbers.)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Djamila likes this.
  3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Hmmmm that is weird. It could just be Josie being Josie (she's always gotta be tricky!). It looks really like Josie had some long daytime cycles and that helped her have low(er) nighttime cycles. But I wouldn't say that the dose is too high like I normally would...from what you've seen it isn't causing dangerously low numbers and you're still able to shoot at night. My guess is something may have happened to set her off those 2 days...contraband, stress, "oh look a squirrel" etc. It happens. If you see a pink again, do what you can to get some mid cycles...I know spring is hard so I totally get why you can't, but anything would help..even like a +10 or something so we can see if she's just staying low or if she starts to go back up by PMPS.

Glad that Josie went back to lower numbers today! Ahhhh that Josie...she's a joy but definitely likes to keep you on your toes!

Djamila likes this.