Confusing data, any suggestions please..?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Monica & Josie, Oct 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica & Josie

Monica & Josie Member

Hello everyone,
    we finally switched Josie to ProZinc 4 days ago and I didn't expect immediate miracles but her readings are even more confusing now than when she was on Caninsulin..?!:banghead:

Numbers don't seem to go down much mid cycle or not at all.. How long do you think before we will see some response? Vet suggested 0.75u as starting dose but maybe we should up the dose asap?

I just feel so bad every time I get a high reading and really sorry for poor Josie for having to run on high numbers for so long now..

Amazingly otherwise she is very happy, cuddly, playful and eating very well with no visible symptoms of FD.
    She's also been diagnosed with Chronic Pancreatitis but again showing no visible symptoms of that either..

I am totally clueless as of what we should do now or whether these numbers were normal at the beginning of an insulin switch and I am just being impatient...?
    I've been wearing my heavy-duty sugar dance pants for a little while now but it just doesn't feel like I am getting anywhere..:(

Please advise, any opinion would be much appreciated - many thanks!

Ps. Posted on ProZinc page as well but might get more eyes on the main forum..

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

I responded over on your Prozinc thread.

Monica & Josie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.