Contour TS

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Donna & Buddha, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Does anyone use a Contour TS? Are you happy with it? Whenever I shop Ebay for strips for my Contour it seems like the TS strips are cheaper. Overall, I've been happy with Contour, but for cheaper strips I'd switch meters.

2. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

the TS is not one that is available to the general public is my understanding. that is one that is given out via things like Medicare, etc....

someone here bought some TS strips one time on ebay, only to find out they won't work with the Contour. they called the company if i remember correctly and was told this but since they had purchased some crazy amount like 400 strips or something, the company was nice enough to make an except and send her a meter. i can't remember who that was but i wanna say it was before we switched over to this new board.

eta: found this which may help you get your hands on one? http://www.simplewins.com/site/Adults/M ... CONTOUR-TS

3. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

I generally got my Contour strips on eBay for ~20 cents each (that is, ~$10 including shipping for a vial of 50). Takes patience and a lot of bidding, but it's very doable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.