Currently terrified

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by AlphaCat, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srk4cats

srk4cats Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in seeing a photo of eating with a cat audience. I imagine them all sitting in a semi-circle with eyes on the chicken.

2. AlphaCat

AlphaCat Member

You may get your wish. We are going to get KFC to honor Runswith, and to bribe extra kitty love out of the rest of them. I'll see if I can get a photo, lol.

3. AlphaCat

AlphaCat Member

I couldn't get them all in the frame, lol, but here are some of them.
    (There is also one behind my head and one on the floor to the right of my seat not pictured. Then there are 2 to the left of the frame that are on another couch patiently waiting.) 20170718_090301.jpg Left to right: Seamus (currently a lion), Crookshanks, Norrie, Fabalous.

Rest in Peace Runswith.

4. PPCW

PPCW Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. srk4cats

srk4cats Well-Known Member

Not what I imagined, but still so cute. I guess it was silly of me to expect cats to sit patiently. Thank you for posting this picture.

Come to think of it, I dreamt about going to KFC last night but couldn't find a place to park.

I think that was a sign. I googled the 3 KFC's closest to where I live and they all get terrible reviews. I think I'll try El Pollo Loco. It's nearby and I've always like their chicken. although it's roasted, not fried.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    AlphaCat likes this.
  6. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Runswith is at peace now. :rb_icon:cat_wings>o

AlphaCat likes this.
  7. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss.
    And what a way for a multiple cat household to honour Runswith!

AlphaCat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.