Hi again everyone, Feeling very frustrated. Day 5 of lantus and she's had high BGL levels past few days. Preshot 16.9 Happy today she went 8.8 at 2 hrs + Now she's 2.4 at 4.5 hrs + She's been eating and I gave her honey and waiting to retest. Is she safe if her bgl goes up or is lantus low still going to drop her bgl in next hour? I need to get back to work. Is it wrong to want to quit your job to take care of your sugar cat?! I'm having severe bgl anxiety.